- Media Type▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Most Popular Download FAQs
Are music downloads DRM-Free MP3's?
We now offer all of downloads in DRM-free MP3 format. MP3 files are currently the most compatible format, perfect for most operating systems (Windows, Mac, Linux) and media players (Windows Media Player, iTunes, etc.).
MP3 files are not licensed, so there aren't any restrictions on the amount of times the file can be burned to a CD or transferred to a portable device or music player.
How do I access the downloads I have purchased?
- To login in to your account, click the My Account link at the top of any page and type in your email address and password.
- In the My Downloads section of your account, click on Access Your Downloadable Purchases. You will be redirected to our Download Center.
- If this is your first time downloading, you may need to install the Downloader. To do so, click on the yellow Install Downloader tab listed at the top of our Download Center and follow the instructions provided.
- The Active Purchases tab lists any downloads that you have purchased, but have not yet transferred to your computer. You will see the track names listed with a green arrow located to their right.
- Click on the arrow to begin downloading.
- Select a location to which your download will be saved.
Please Note: You are entitled to one download per track ordered. You have seven days to move active purchases to your computer before they expire.
My downloads say success, but I can't find them. Where did they go?
If your downloads are showing that they were successful or are showing up in your Past Downloads, but you can't find them it could be that they were saved to your default 'Downloads' folder or another location that you've chosen to save files to in the past.
In any case, you should be able to find these files on your computer by searching for the files by name. In Windows, this can be performed by using the search option on the "Start" button menu, located at the bottom left of your screen. On a Mac, click on the magnifying glass at the top right of your screen to search for your files.
I can't play, burn or sync my downloads. Can this be fixed?
If you're receiving an error message when you try to play or use your downloads, this could be because your computer doesn't know what to do with the file. This can be the case if the file was renamed when it was downloaded, or if your computer doesn't recognize the extension (file type).
To fix this, rename the file and add .mp3 to the end of its name, this should solve the problem.
To rename your file, right-click on the file and select "Rename" from the list that appears. Once you’ve selected to rename the file, its name should be highlighted. Just add .mp3 to the end of the name and hit the Enter key or click somewhere else on your screen to close editing.
I don't live in the United States.
Unfortunately, due to license agreements, you must purchase and download content from a location within the 50 United States. Downloads are not available to people living at military addresses, commonwealths, protectorates, or possessions of the United States.
Other Download FAQs
Do I have to install the Downloader to access my purchases?
Yes, the Downloader is required to download MP3s from our site. If you purchase downloads from us and the Downloader is not installed on your computer, you will be prompted with our Installation Instructions when you enter the Download Center to access your downloads. Just follow our simple 3-step installation and you'll be able to download your purchases.
What are the requirements for purchasing downloads?
- You must set up an account to purchase and access your downloads.
- Due to license restrictions, you must purchase and download content from a location within the 50 United States.
- Your computer must be running either a Windows or Mac operating system.
How long does it take to download something to my computer?
Although it is not necessary, we do recommend that you use a high speed Internet connection. An average song (4-6 MB) takes less than a minute to download using a broadband connection (T1, DSL, ISDN, or cable modem). Downloading an average song using a 56 Kbps modem can take 15 to 20 minutes.
How long do I have to download my purchase?
You have seven days to download active purchases to your computer before they expire.
How do I check my history of past downloads?
- Click My Account in the upper right hand corner of any page.
- Type your email address and password and click Enter.
- In the Downloads section of your account, click on Access Your Downloadable Purchases.
- The Past Purchases tab shows your download history.
Can I play downloads on my iPod, Android, or MP3 player?
Yes. MP3 files are compatible with both iTunes and Windows Media Player, and therefore will play on an iPod, Android, MP3 player, and most other portable music devices.
Downloads have to be downloaded to a computer first, then can be transferred to alternate devices
Can I burn my downloads onto a CD?
Transferring the files from the computer to an audio CD can be done through Windows Media Player or iTunes. Please refer to your Windows Media Player or iTunes help sections for more information on the process.
Please note: we cannot provide technical support or assistance for burning content onto CDs with Windows Media Player, iTunes, or any other program.
Are downloads safe?
All downloads and download technology on our site is virus free and will not harm your computer.
Are downloads legal?
All downloads that you purchase from us are legal, provided that you adhere to our Terms and Conditions. All of our downloads have been licensed for sale to the general public for personal use. However, due to license restrictions, downloads may only be purchased from a computer located within the United States.
Our downloads are DRM-free MP3 files. Our downloads are safe, legal and easy to use.
Can I send a download as a gift to someone?
Unfortunately, you cannot send a download as a gift.
When I click Download, the download stays in
We recommend switching browsers if there seems to be no download activity.