Welcome Reviewers and Bloggers!
Do you like reading and reviewing new books? Are you someone who enjoys sharing your opinion on websites, such as Amazon? Do you have an engaging blog with faithful followers?
If so, we’d love to connect. The Rose Reviewer Program is a great way to receive advanced notice of new books, pamphlets, and PowerPoints® that are available for review. We publish books for pastors, church leaders, small groups, individual Bible studies, kid ministries, parents, grandparents as well as Christian counselors.
Be the first to review free downloadable versions of our new releases and share your valuable opinion with others!
In order to qualify for our program, we ask you follow these guidelines:
- Within one month, write a 300+ word review. The review can be positive or negative; it just needs to be based on the entire product.
- Post your review on hendricksonrose.com and to at least 2 other locations: Amazon.com, your personal blog or social media (Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram—tag us with @RosePublishing). We also encourage bloggers to post to any consumer retail website, such as barnesandnoble.com, iTunes/iBooks, booksamillion.com, lifeway.com, GoodReads.com, and Shelfari.com.
- To comply with new regulations introduced by the Federal Trade Commission, please mention near the bottom of each review that Rose Publishing has provided you with an advanced reader copy.
- Email email@example.com with links to all the places you posted your review.
If you have any questions or would like us to look over your review prior to posting it, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org.
How Do I Sign Up?
Fill out the form at the below link! We will review your application and, if accepted, then you will receive an email welcoming you to the program with instructions on how to request your first title. From that point on, you will receive an email periodically with Rose Publishing’s brand new releases that you may request.
If you do not want to sign up for the Rose Reviewer Program but still want to review a particular product, please email your request to email@example.com.
Will you ship me the physical product?
No, we provide a digital version of each product.
What should I write about?
Here are some questions/elements to consider when writing a review. You do not need to address them all. However, we want to give you a broad range of things to consider:
- favorite product features
- product's strengths and/or weaknesses
- how it compares to other products on the market
- elements that you particularly enjoyed
- how it impacted you
- whom you think would benefit the most from it
- possible applications (small group, individual study, etc)
- overall impression
Can I review more than one product at a time?
You may request more than one product, but it is up to the discretion of our team how many products we will send you the digital file for.