From kings to monks, revivals to revolutions-follow the fascinating history of the Christian faith from the time of Jesus to today. This ready-to-use PowerPoint is perfect for pastors, teachers, or personal study! The Christian History Made Easy PowerPoint summarizes the most important events in the history of the church, from the early church to modern history. Twelve teaching sessions with more than 350 slides containing full-color photos, illustrations, and maps, plus printable handouts and much more!
Major historical periods covered include:
- Early Church History
- The Byzantine Era
- Pre-Reformation Church History
- The Protestant Reformation
- The Great Awakening and Church History in America and Europe
- Church History in the 20th and 21st Century
Rose Publishing Product Code: 721X
The PowerPoint version of Why Trust the Bible allows you to give easy-to-understand answers to tough questions such as: Has the Bible been edited many times over the centuries and now is filled with errors? Are there to many differences between the ancient manuscripts that it is impossible to know what the Bible says? Includes printable worksheets. Slides may be printed as handouts.
- More than 140 "slide" frames
- Printable handouts of each slide
- Includes a time line
- Teach on one part or run the entire presentation
- Enough material for 2-4 hours of teaching
- You can control the timing, speed and order
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2001 or higher
- Adobe Acrobat Reader 4.0 or higher (to print handouts)
- Pentium III or better
- CD-ROM drive
- Windows requirements: Windows 98, NT 4 SP 6, Me, XP
- Mac requirements: OS 8.5 or higher; PowerPC; G3 or higher
Rose Publishing Product Code: 620X
Increase Confidence in the Reliability of the Bible! This PowerPoint® Version of How We Got The Bible includes more than 100 slides, enough material for several lessons.
This time line of key people and events in the history of the Bible shows ancient writing materials, such as stone and clay tablets, leather scrolls, papyrus, early hand copied books, and more. Features people who gave their lives to translate and print the Bible, including William Tyndale, John Wycliffe, King James, Erasmus, and Johann Gutenberg. Perfect for new Christians as well as long-time believers.
- How the Bible was written
- Early writing materials
- Early Bible Translations
- People who gave their lives bringing us the Bible
- Reasons to believe in the accuracy of Scripture
- Philip W. Comfort, Ph.D., Visiting Professor, New Testament (1986-1996), Wheaton College and Sr. Editor, Bible Reference, Tyndale House Publishers;
- Erroll F. Rhodes, Assistant Director, Bible Study Helps, American Bible Society; John McRay, Ph.D., Professor of New Testament and Archaeology, Wheaton College Graduate school;
- Michael Cochrane, MA Semitic Languages; Lawrence Scrivani, SM
To run these versions of PowerPoint® presentations, you must have Microsoft PowerPoint® 2001 or higher already installed on your computer (this CD does not come with the PowerPoint® application) and Adobe Acrobat® Reader 4.0 or higher (if you wish to print out the handouts), as well as :
Minimum for PC:Pentium III or better
Windows 98, 98 2nd ed., NT®4.0 with Service Pack 6, Windows ME, Windows XP Home or Professional
Minimum for Macintosh:
Mac OS 8.5 or higher
PowerPC ,G3, or higher
This version of the presentation has been tested on U.S. computers only.
Microsoft PowerPoint® and Adobe Acrobat® are registered trademarks of the Microsoft Corporation and Adobe Corp. respectively.
Rose Publishing Product Code: 447X
Perfect for Bible studies, Sunday school classes, the PowerPoint Life of the Apostle Paul has more than 100 slides to use as teaching aids: maps of each journey, time line, photos of Corinth, Philippi and more. Also essential for teaching the Book of Acts.
- Time line of all the key events in Paul’s life—persecution of Christians, conversion to Christianity, call to be a missionary, all missionary journeys, and more
- Maps of each of Paul’s journeys
- Beautiful photographs of dozens of places visited by Paul
- Paul’s writings—books of the Bible written by Paul, date, location, theme, and key verses
- Paul’s key teachings—salvation by grace, Christ and the Church, Armor of God, Fruit of the Spirit, and much more
Rose Publishing Product Code: 345X
Reformation Day is October 31st. It commemorates the day that Martin Luther posted his 95 Theses to the door of the church in Wittenberg. A good opportunity to know more about reform, revival, and the importance of the Bible.
This concise PowerPoint presentation has more than 150 slides showing a time line of key people and events. Gain deeper insights into the rise of Protestantism, and the influence of people such as Martin Luther, John Calvin, William Tyndale, and King James. Learn why they wanted to reform the church of their day. See 400 years of church history alongside the colorful politics of King Henry VIII, Queen Elizabeth, and others.
- Explains more than 125 key events and people—From AD1200-1700
- Who were Luther, Calvin, Tyndale, and Wycliffe?
- What were the “Ninety-five Theses”?
- Defines terms such as indulgences, lay investiture, papal bull
- More than 150 fascinating facts
- Full-color map of Europe
- Main Protestant doctrines
- Rise of Christian denominations: Lutherans, Anglicans, Presbyterians, Anabaptists, and more
- Family tree of Denominations
- Illustrations of more than 30 events and people.
- History of Bible translation into the English language
Minimum hardware requirement:
Pentium III or Power PC G3, CD-Rom Drive, 256-color monitor.
Compatible operating systems:
Microsoft Windows 98, 98 SE, NT 4.0, ME, XP (all versions), Vista (all versions), Mac OS 8.5 and higher, Mac OS 9.X, Mac OS 10.X.
Windows: Microsoft PowerPoint® 2001 or higher, or PowerPoint Viewer®
Mac OS 8.5 - 9.X: Microsoft PowerPoint® 2001 for Macintosh
Mac OS 10.X: Microsoft PowerPoint® 2004 for Macintosh
Rose Publishing Product Code: 355X
Understanding each Old Testament name of God enriches your prayer and worship life! This ready-to-use PowerPoint is perfect for pastors, teachers, or personal study. The Names of God PowerPoint shows 21 names, gives the definition, provides Scripture references, and teaches how to apply it to our lives today.
In addition to the 100-slide teaching presentation, the disk contains a bonus feature with a beautiful continuous-loop devotional multimedia slide show suitable for use on sanctuary media screens before or during worship services.
Rose Publishing Product Code: 343X
Jesus' names hold special insights that will strengthen your walk as a believer! This ready-to-use PowerPoint is perfect for pastors, teachers, or personal study. The Names of Jesus PowerPoint shows over 50 names, gives the definition, provides Scripture references, and teaches how to apply it to our lives today.
A few of the names of Jeus include:
- King of Kings
- Lord of Lords
- Good Shepherd
- Prince of Peace
- High Priest
In addition to the 200-slide teaching presentation, the disk contains a bonus feature with a beautiful continuous-loop devotional multimedia slide show suitable for use on sanctuary media screens before or during worship services.
Rose Publishing Product Code: 344X