Desk Copy Policy
EXAM COPY POLICY
Hendrickson Publishers gladly provides examination copies of our textbooks to qualifying professors.
Exam copies can be purchased (prepaid with a credit card) at a 50% discount, plus a $3.99 flat rate for shipping. Professors may examine the book for 90 days before taking one of the following actions:
- Adopt the book as a required text for your course, in which case it becomes a free desk copy (see below for details)
- Keep the book without adopting it for a course
- Return the book in saleable condition
If the book is adopted as a text, and ten or more students are required to purchase it, the exam copy becomes a free desk copy, and the total purchase cost, including shipping, will be refunded. Please notify us of the adoption, including a copy of the syllabus and/or written confirmation from the school bookstore showing the number of texts ordered.
German Bible Society, Carta Jerusalem, and reference works (determined at our discretion) are excluded from this policy.
We reserve the right to refuse exam copies to individuals who abuse this policy.
DESK COPY POLICY
Hendrickson Publishers gladly provides professors with desk copies of our books when certain criteria are met:
- The text cannot be a reference work (determined at our discretion) or distributed title (i.e., German Bible Society, Carta Jerusalem).
- The text must be required reading for a course containing ten or more students. Please provide a copy of the syllabus and/or written confirmation from the school bookstore showing the number of texts ordered.
- Correspondence must also include the name and contact information for the instructor, as well as the expected enrollment number for the class.
We reserve the right to refuse desk copies to individuals who abuse the policy.
Please direct exam and desk copy requests to:
Academic Sales Department
P.O. Box 3473
Peabody, MA 01960
Phone: 1-800-358-3111 – order line