Shop current sales, discounts, and daily deals on Christian books, Bible reference titles, pamphlets, wall charts, posters, and more! Note: Titles that do not show discounted prices on this page may be quantity discounts and the sale prices will reflect at check out. For more information, contact customer service.
Packed with illustrations, simple summaries, and charts, this pamphlet covers the 7 powerful I Am statements Jesus made at a glance!
Seven times in the gospel of John, Jesus makes powerful I AM statements: I am the bread of life. I am the light of the world. I am the good shepherd. I am the true vine. This foldout pamphlet gives you a deeper understanding of the biblical imagery of Christ’s seven I AM sayings. Includes:
- Key Bible verses
- Historical and biblical background
- The connection between Yahweh, Jehovah, YHWH, and I AM
- Questions for reflection and group discussion
- What the I AM statements mean for followers of Jesus today
Here are the seven I Am statements covered in this pamphlet:
- Bread of Life
- Light of the World
- Gate (Door)
- Good Shepherd
- Resurrection and the Life
- The Way, the Truth, and the Life
- True Vine
In the Old Testament, God revealed his greatness through a unique and powerful name: I AM. Jesus adopted this ancient and personal name of God to reveal his own identity as the one who is and will always be. In this way, Jesus shows us that he is greater than us, different from us, but also connected with us, and always more than enough for all our needs. I Am: Seven Powerful Claims of Christ is a full-color, glossy coated pamphlet that fits in the back of most Bibles for handy reference.
5 Key Features of the I Am: Seven Powerful Claims of Christ Pamphlet
- Highly Practical. Includes discussion questions so you can practically apply what you learn to your life. Also great for small group use!
- Packed with Information. Includes Bible references, well-researched details and information, and historical and cultural explanations.
- Easy-to-Use. Shows the seven I Am statements of Jesus in their contexts in simple, colorful, and easy-to-follow ways.
- Durable. Like all Rose pamphlets, this pamphlet's high-gloss coating makes it a durable, convenient resource you're sure to keep with you and use time and again.
- Fits in the Back of Most Bibles. This pamphlet can be taken anywhere! This fold-out pamphlet is printed at a convenient size that can easily be pulled out of most Bible cases and covers, handbags, and backpacks.
Pamphlet, 14 panels, 5.5 x 8.5 inches, ISBN 9781628629910. Available as a Bible study handbook with a leader guide.