This new Large Print Luther Bible from the German Bible Society boasts a clear, readable, 14-point font for those who need or prefer a larger text. This edition of Luther’s German Bible translation (the 2017 revised version) comprises three volumes for easy handling, and its one-column layout and clear interior design facilitate easy reading. The appendix provides further information, such as a timeline, definitions for keywords, and information on measurements, weights, and monetary values in the Bible.
The Large Print Luther Bible was designed in cooperation with DeBeSS (an organization that provides pastoral care to blind and visually impaired Christians) and was tailored specifically to the needs of the elderly and people with poor eyesight.
The Large Print Luther Bible is particularly suited for:
• Students or readers of German who prefer a large typeface
• People with poor eyesight or with strained eyes
• Those who prefer to read aloud with a larger font
Key points and features:
• Clear, easy to read font (14-point)
• Readable page layout with one-column text
• Designed for the needs of the elderly and visually impaired
There is some issue in processing your request, please try again later.