Fully-Reproducible Kids Bible Lessons for Toddlers (Ages 1-3). Features 8 all-inclusive lessons with over 60 flexible Bible activity options. Perfect for Sunday Schools, Christian homeschool curriculum, and more! 96 pages.
Get toddlers excited about Jesus with these fully-illustrated, reproducible Bible lessons! Each lesson begins with a short Bible story followed by a clever visual that teachers can make to enhance learning. Then a variety of themed Bible puzzles, games, crafts, and snacks allow flexibility in shaping the biblical message for any class. Ideal for short attention spans and wiggly little ones.
Each Bible Lesson for Toddlers Includes:
Bible story plus visual
Take-home sheets (and coloring pages)
Step-by-step instruction and tips for Kids Sunday School Teachers
Several related Bible activities, such as:
Coloring Pages for Toddlers
Bonus Resources for Kids Sunday School Teachers: Bulletin Board Decorations
What is the format of this Bible lesson for toddlers? Each of the first eight chapters includes a Bible story, memory verse, a variety of Bible activities, Bible craft, and puzzles. An additional chapter contains miscellaneous projects that can be used anytime throughout the study or at the end to review the lessons.
5 Key Features of RoseKidz’s Bible Lessons for Toddlers
1. Age-appropriate Bible Stories and Activities for Toddlers Enjoy having solid, Bible-based material that explains key information in a way that is easy-to-understand for toddlers. Features age-appropriate rhyming songs, coloring sheets, Bible activities, and craft ideas.
2. Packed with Fun Bible Activities, Bible Crafts, and Bible Songs for Toddlers! Loaded with original Bible activities, fun crafts, skit ideas, music options, snack suggestions, easy puzzles, and more! Easily keep kids’ attention and unleash their creativity with these fun activities! Perfect for all attention spans and learning styles!
3. Flexible Options Available Bible verses and stories kick off each lesson followed by activities that help kids remember key information. Each lesson includes 8 different activity options, making it easy to tailor your lesson to the needs, learning, styles, and preferences of your class. It also provides two story options—one version is geared for 1’s and young 2’s. The second story option is for 2’s and 3’s.
4. Ready-to-Use, Fully-Reproducible Bible Lessons Each lesson is all-inclusive and includes step-by-step instructions for Kids Sunday School teachers. Plus, these reproducible books use perforated pages making it easy to make copies for your Sunday School class, home school curriculum, kids church, etc.
5. Low-Prep Time and Budget-Friendly Includes ready-made hand-outs and includes templates for art and crafts. Most lessons use materials you can find around your house—helping you stick to your budget!